Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Our Patients Speak - Beau

I first came to Northgate Chiropractic about two years ago on the recommendation of Courtnee. I was having recurring low back discomfort and a disruptive rib and in need of some general care. I was feeling pain, stiffness and a lack of range of motion. I had been dealing with these problems for about the last 15 years and from my friends recommendations I decided to try chiropractic. I had the rare adjustment and occasional care in the past to help with ongoing pains. Dr. Steve is careful and considerate. He makes treatment easy and approachable. The office is casual and welcoming. Since I started chiropractic care with Dr. Steve, I have seen fast results and I can move better and sleep better. I began to see these changes immediately. Freedom from chronic pain allows me to have less depression and a brighter outlook. Dr. Steve’s treatment raises my quality of life. I try to get adjusted before and after travel. ~Beau P. 06/09/12

No comments: