Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our Patients Speak

Our Patients


I first came to Northgate Chiropractic in the spring of 2007. I was referred by a patient there, Justin. A series of accidents and auto accidents over the years created constant neck tightness with headaches along with low back pain and stiffness. I was having a low interest in doing any physical activities, was often in a bad mood and had A LOT of headaches. This had been going on for the last 5 to 10 years!!!

I thought to give Dr. Steve a try because of the results I was seeing with Justin. I had seen a chiropractor in the past but did not feel that they were as thorough because I was still having a lot of headaches!!!

My first impression of Dr. Steve and Northgate Chiropractic was that he was very professional and caring and a lot of fun too.

Since I have been seeing Dr. Steve, my headaches are almost gone!!! And my low back pain had disappeared. I started feeling results within 2 to 3 weeks after my first treatment.

Because of chiropractic, I feel great and am going to yoga classes again!!!

My words of encouragement for others is to keep coming to your treatments – it really can get better!!!


~Macy
07.05.08


I believe that Chiropractic care benefits the entire body, not just the spine. I started going to Dr. Steve while I was pregnant, and I have to say, that he is one of the best Chiropractors that I have seen to date. Due to the adjustments that he was able to make, not only my pregnancy receive benefits, such as less pain in my lower back and abdomen, but it actually aided my daughter's delivery into this world. My entire labor process was only 13 hours long, and the active labor process itself only lasted UNDER AN HOUR AND A HALF. The adjustments that he made helped produce a less painful, quicker, natural birth.

We now take our daughter in with us to receive treatment. She is 4 months old, and has been really gassy, but always seems to feel much better after our visits to Dr. Steve.

I believe that Dr. Steve produces great results with his patients, not only because of his knowledge and application of chiropractic procedures, but also because of his caring nature towards his clients.

~Amber
03-07-2008


Dr. Lachuta has a sincere desire to get his patients functional and well and a whole bag of tools to do that, from the lovely rolling thing you lie on when you first arrive, softening the stress out of your back, to the splendid percussor that adjusts each bone of the foot, and - of course - his amazing hands. This is not your 5-min chiropractic drive-thru; he takes the time needed to give consistent and dedicated care to your spine AND extremities. Dr. Lachuta also has supremely confident touch, which means he is great for people who don't like being adjusted - he'll get the work done before you have time to think about it or tense up, eliminating any fears you may have about chiropractic. I completely trust him to adjust both me and my dog!


~Anne

No comments: